Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Update on engine bay progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Update on engine bay progress

RIck,
 Thanks. I have the body stiffened up pretty good with the frame connectors and the 8 PT roll cage. I like the idea of welding the shock towers though.
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Davis,

I was looking at the photos in your journal. I can relate to the tedious work.......been there, done that.

You may have already done this but........since everything is so clean, now would be a good time to go ahead and add welds along the edges of the shock towers. Doing this will provide added strength in the front end. I beefed mine up by adding welds to the shock towers in the engine compartment and the wheel wells. I also added welds to all the edges of all the uni-body structures.

Keep up the good work.

Rick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS