Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

There is a lot of things the long arm of the law can do that the normal
citizen can't.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Eddie,

I would like to hear what your father had to do to resolve this.  It might
help out the next guy with title problems.

Thanks,

Todd

On Friday 31 March 2006 18:19, eddie walker wrote:
> I thought I would update on my car. My father was able to do things thru
> DMV that I was not able to do so I now have a clear title for my 77 AMX and
> I will not be parting it. I thank everyone for all the responses....eddie

--- End Message ---