Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Personal plates.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Personal plates.....

I don't have any personal plates on any of my cars. Just the other day
some one admiring the orange car asked if I had Historical plates on it.
No just regular plates. In N.Y. they have all kinds of restrictions if
you have historical plates. You can only drive in parades, to and from
car shows and club meetings and all sorts of other silly sh#t. Mine are
drivers except in the snow. The yellow car is getting a rest as I drove
it almost everyday the 11 months the orange car was in my friends shop.
I been driving the wheels off the orange car since I got it back before
Christmas. I drive it 5 out of the 7 days of the week.
"Doc"