Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

ditto....eddie

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hal,
 What is left? Email me with the particulars.
 Davis

Hal <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My vin is from a 304 hatchback '75 that I am using as
a donor car for my 76 Gremlin. The left over Hornet is
still free for the taking as soon as I get the wind
shield and a couple other parts off her. If no one
takes her I'll strip what I think people would want
and then it is "crusherville".
Hal

--- Davis Martin wrote:

> Actually, i forgot, I have one from the 74 that I
> parted out. It was a 258 auto car though.
> Davis
>
> Hal wrote:
> I know where there is a Hornet vin with a clean
> title!!!
>
> --- eddie walker wrote:
>
> > I bought it off a guy in prison. His wife said it
> > had a clear title. I found out after the fact that
> > it will never be a clear title.IHe has $7100.00 in
> > liens on the car so it basically can never be
> > titled. I mistakenly thought there would be
> members
> > that could use the parts to get theirs on the
> road.
> > I wasnt looking to make money. I was just hoping
> > recoup some of it....eddie
> >
> > baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote: In a message
> > dated 3/30/2006 4:34:52 P.M. Eastern Standard
> Time,
> > moparedwalker@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> > Hey all
> > I have decided to part a rust free 77 Hornet AMX.
> > It does have a 304 4 spd in it . I have good rear
> > louvers, fender flares and rims. You can see the
> > car in the photos under Eddie Walker a V-8
> > crossmember 4 spd trans member. Good doors,
> fenders
> > etc. I will give the group a couple of days before
> > start putting it on EVILBAY....eddie 423-534-9770
> >

> > Why would you part that thing out?especially
> > seeing its a rare V8 version and rust free??
> > Bart

> > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX