Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

Actually, i forgot,  I have one from the 74 that I parted out. It was a 258 auto car though.
 Davis

Hal <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know where there is a Hornet vin with a clean
title!!!

--- eddie walker wrote:

> I bought it off a guy in prison. His wife said it
> had a clear title. I found out after the fact that
> it will never be a clear title.IHe has $7100.00 in
> liens on the car so it basically can never be
> titled. I mistakenly thought there would be members
> that could use the parts to get theirs on the road.
> I wasnt looking to make money. I was just hoping to
> recoup some of it....eddie
>
> baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote: In a message
> dated 3/30/2006 4:34:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> moparedwalker@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> Hey all
> I have decided to part a rust free 77 Hornet AMX.
> It does have a 304 4 spd in it . I have good rear
> louvers, fender flares and rims. You can see the
> car in the photos under Eddie Walker a V-8
> crossmember 4 spd trans member. Good doors, fenders
> etc. I will give the group a couple of days before I
> start putting it on EVILBAY....eddie 423-534-9770
>

> Why would you part that thing out?especially
> seeing its a rare V8 version and rust free??
> Bart

> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX