[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlins playing tag ( with my wallet )...

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlins playing tag ( with my wallet )...

  Found 3 more of the JL Gremlins today, at the
closest Toys R Us store to me. That was a rare
occurence, I thought they'd never restock, but the
last week, they had put up Clearance tags on the JL
pegs, so I figured I'd keep checking, as they were
probably going to restock soon. I was right! I almost
waited until Friday, but decided, Nah, I'm going by
there anyway to Fax a resume, may as well...and got 3
of them.  :D
 Another TRU store about 12 miles from me had all the
other models in the series, but no Gremlins, so I'll
have to watch that store for future restocking. I'd
already picked the 3rd store clean last week of those
two Whites, they haven't restocked the JL's again
since, I went by today to check anyway. FIgures. Oh
well. Target has restocked some stores, found several
of the other series cars, but no Gremlins, only one
peg with this series anyway. Have to wait for them
longer, I guess.
 So, a great Gremlin hunting day for me again. I
figure this will last about 3-4 weeks, then the series
will die down to whatever leftovers they have, and
they'll stay around another few months. I'm gonna
get'em and hit'em while they're hot. LOL. Off to order
Cheesesteak dinner...ah, here, Philly!

Jerry in Virginia