Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Funny little doohickie things.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Funny little doohickie things.....

I would try one of these:
http://www.kennedyamerican.com/

http://www.americanpartsdepot.com/

http://performanceamstyle.com/

http://www.blaserauto.com/

http://www.amcrambler.com/

--- William Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Hal, any idea on what the funny little clips
that I have never seen before and have no idea what to
call them besides funny little doohickie clip,things?
I do appreciate your efforts on the weather stipping.
Unfortunatley its going to have to wait a bit. Thanks
again Bill Id.