Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

600 cfm sounds too big to me.  I think Holley makes a 390 cfm that is usually
recommended for these intakes.  I would think that an Edelbrock 1403 or 1404
(500 cfm) would work pretty good too.

You might also want to look at the Weber K551 two barrel if you're just
wanting a new, reliable carb.  There are a few different kits available.
You'll have to find the right one to match the year of your car.

Todd