Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I started a hot rod journal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I started a hot rod journal

Rick,
 thanks,
 I have no Idea about that. They come up normal size on my computer thru their websight.
 I spent another 3 hours sandblasin again tonight! Almost done. when I close my eyes all I can hear is the air compressor!

 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Davis,

I took a quick peek at your journal. Nice job, but is there a way to look at the photos without blowing them up to such a large size?

Rick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS