Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] lordy lordy

Mine will be going to Locks of Love ths June. This may be my last donation. Not sure if I'll grow it back out. This will be my 5th donation to them.
In a message dated 3/27/2006 12:58:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I think that if Bart has long hair, and you are willing to donate your hair for a good cause. You should try to talk Bart into doing the same thing.
While wouldn't hack it all off but since my dads dying of cancer i'd donate to that 'locks of love' thing they have in a heartbeat
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS