Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Glue This, Re-Enforce That

lol i hear ya there doc.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Glue This, Re-Enforce That

I know it will turn out nice Davis but it is a real PIA job and the wife
is really getting on my nerves with all her complaining. It's a good
thing she works and I can work on he grill in peace during the day. she
usually comes home tired and I throw some food in front of her and don't
hear a peep out of her the rest of the night. It's just in the mornings
some times before she goes to work or on the week ends. Arthritis in my
hands is also slowing me down too. It's going to be another couple of
weeks before it is finished. The stripping and painting of the AMX
flairs should be far less tedious and I will be doing them at my friends
shop so I won't have to hear her.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS