RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay stuff... Glass hood !

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay stuff... Glass hood !

That is what I was thinking Davis. If you look at a picture of a 76 next to a
77 there is a lot more metal out in front of the wheel in the older ones. I
wouldn't want to try and make a Concord or an Eagle hood or fenders work on a
Gremlin either. The 77-78 Gremlin hood has a little cut out for the round head
lights. Like you there is no way you could make that glass hood fit. You would
have to go with the whole front end.
Terry

--- Begin Message ---
There is no way it will work. the spirit gremlin hood is like 3 incjes shorter then my 72 gremlin hood.
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The 77-78 Gremlin shares its fender design with the
Spirits/Concords/Eagles. So, again, with some talent
and effort, it MIGHT be possible to make this hood
work. But you might also consider just getting a
hood made for your car to start with.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com