[BaadAssGremlins] Kinda cool...and a little funny

[BaadAssGremlins] Kinda cool...and a little funny

This is humpster related, but thought all would find it
at least a little interesting.

I got an eBay 'search alert' Email today telling me that
a dash cover was available for 1971-74 Javelins. I had not
been aware 'Dashmat' was making one for this model, so I
went to the Dashmat website to see if it was really kosher.

It is. (They also make them for AMX, Gremlin and Hornet,
if you are interested)

I used their website to check out the available options
like colors, logos and monograms. By the time I was done,
the price showed $79.95. Ewww. On eBay, the plain version
was offered for about $23.

A little more searching around found other sites offering
the same item, optioned my way, for about $65. One had
it totalling $48.95, but when I chose 'BUY', it jumped to
$63.95 on the ordering page. I've Emailed them to see if
the $48.95 price is doable or not.

OK...the funny part? I want this for when my Javelin police
car is finished (no, that's not the laugh part, wise guys!).
My options were for it to be blue, with AC vents, a monogram
reading '1971 ADPS 401' and a Confederate Flag logo above
the monogram. They have a LOT of logo choices...football
teams, military branches, colleges, car brands and more.
Each is assigned a code number. And what is the code number
for the Confederate Flag that my Alabama State Trooper car
needs?

(401)

What are the chances of THAT!? :)

OK, well, it was funny to ME. >:|