[BaadAssGremlins] Real braided fuel line and header problem solved!

[BaadAssGremlins] Real braided fuel line and header problem solved!

Hello.
I just after several trips to the store and Jegs finally got my fuel
line plumbed.
I bought a nice Jegs billet alluminum filter and ran it into my
regulator, then ran the braided line into a duel Edelbrock fuel log.
We added a 45 degree adaptor and a new pressure guage as well.
This setup from the fuel cell to the carbs set me back over 300
clams. But the end result is worth it.
I added a pcv valve to.
Its the kind with the threaded tube that goes thru, so no little oil
drops on the valve covers.
Last is my headers. Sanderson headers kicks butt! I highly reccomend
them. There a little pricey, but they sent out my second set of
headers, never charged me xtra shipping and still havent picked my
old ones up.
There 1 3/4 inch big tube headers thats designed for blowers, so
they will flow great. I just nee to notch a small ear off my drivers
side engine mount.
Chk out my journal for updated pics. Rod

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/journal.php?
s=0299afab950a3e1216c4d7d391f4e798&journalid=2415&action=view