[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New JL diecast - Gold Series Muscle Cars , '69 AMX

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New JL diecast - Gold Series Muscle Cars , '69 AMX BBO - $6

Jerry since you have one in hand, I have heard JL finally got rid of the
goofy mailbox scoop all the other JL AMXs had in the past, which was from
the old Series #1 SS/AMX Shahan car. True?
http://i23.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/a9/b4/06_1.JPG

I thought JL also released a white one along the orange one also:
http://i13.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/9f/02/7b_1.JPG
but this ebay auctions says it is White Lightning anyone know for sure?
http://cgi.ebay.com/JOHNNY-LIGHTNING-1969-AMC-AMX-WHITE-LIGHTNING_W0QQitemZ7018270437QQcategoryZ19045QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(item number is 7018270437 if link breaks above)
JL is supposed to be coming out in April with a BBO 69 AMX also.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx