Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally! Apparently I DO have TWO Gremlin White Li

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally! Apparently I DO have TWO Gremlin White Lightnings...

lol if you win share the wealth  with all of us. *hint hint*
----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 7:31 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally! Apparently I DO have TWO Gremlin White Lightnings...

  Well, I did some research on Ebay, assuming it can be trusted, then
the two I got today at Toys R Us ARE the sought-after White
LIghtnings. Wow, what luck! TWO in one day! AND they're Gremlins. I
checked the Corvettes and the GTO's there, but they were not WL's.
Unbelievably lucky...guess I need to go play the lottery tonight, too?
LOL. Off I go...

Jerry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS