Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FINALLY GOT ONE :)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FINALLY GOT ONE :)

No problem Man!  They are real neat!!

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Thanx to Dennis,i guess the first one got lost in the mail :( but he was cool enough to send me another so i finally have a JL Gremlin of my very own :)all the searching and searching is over,i can die a happy man.these things are sooo freaking cool. Thank you very much Dennis.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS