Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Edelbrock Air-Gap for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Edelbrock Air-Gap for sale

Joe,
 why do you think you need an anti walk kit? The design of the cam and lifters is such that the cam can not move forward. There is a slight angle ground into the cam lobes forcing the cam back into the engine.
 Davis

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since my NEW Edelbrock Air-Gap won't line up with the
INDY SR heads, i need to sell it! INDY did NOT tell me
that my manifold will not line up with the ports or
block end rails when i bought the head set! Also my
Anti-walk basic 3 way timing set won't degree in my
cam correctly..so i need the 9 way key. Will sell the
Air-Gap..NEVER been molested for less than what i
paid. I paid $272.99 plus tax,plus shipping.Will sell
for $265 shipped to the lower 48 states! NEED to move
it quickly. I have to order the Billet anti-walk
timing set and already ordered the $$$$$ INDY
manifold. Email me or call my cell...309-338-3210.
Thankyou,Joe