Re: [BaadAssGremlins] REAL BAD DAY.....

Joe, Chill dude everything will work out. By the way are you a native american or some kind of 'foreigner' yourself. Most of us are Americans only because our ancesters come here from somewhere else, moved/killed the natives and TOOK their land. 'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BadAssGremlins <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:42:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] REAL BAD DAY.....

WEll. First and  MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL... i took my
Dad to the Dr today. Now we have to wait a week for
bi-opsy results!!!!! THIS SUCKS....Bart i'm sure you
know exactly what i mean!! THEN...the Aerosmith
concert that i bought tickets to take three of my
grown children(ages 28,24,22)  to got cancelled. It's
been 20 years since i last saw them play. THEN.....the
deal with my 401/indy heads/airgap...WTF is next...oh
yeah..The RAGHEADS are actually buying the convience
store chain where my wife works...EVEN after the chain
owner told them ONLY ONE  WEEK ago..NO WAY will we
sell out!!!  RAGHEADS bought out her last job...three
years ago...and fired all the workers. Going to happen
AGAIN!!!! WTF is wrong with our counrty....letting
foreigners pay THREE times what a business chain is
worth..WITHOUT even noticing?? AND...NOT making them
pay taxes????????????? BART..if this is policaticaly
incorrect..i'm very sorry!!SORRY..REAL REAL BAD
DAYYYYY!!!!! Joe