Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Motor Mount Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Motor Mount Question

When you go to put the engine in you will see they can only go on one way. And yes you have to pull the mounty to get the pan off.I had a pic in my folder.
 Davis

amc_car_fan <amc_car_fan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have a photo or a detailed description of how the motor
mounts fit on the AMC V8 engine & into the crossmember? I have a 360
ready to go into my Gremlin and it looks like the mounts can go on 2
different ways. The position that fits best seems to prevent the oil
pan from getting removed without pulling the engine. Can anyone confirm
this for me? Thanks. Cameron