Onree <onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Got well over a foot of snow the last few days--I'd put any of my three Eagles up against my 304 1973 Gremlin, or anybody's 401 with yard-wide tires--to see what a little real-world "high performance" is like. There is more to performance than going a short distance in a straight line. Gave my neighbor a ride to work yesterday afternoon--his bloated Ford F-350 got stuck IN HIS DRIVEWAY.
Onree in snowy Nebraska

on 3/20/06 9:04 AM, themixtoo@xxxxxxx at themixtoo@xxxxxxx did write:

Bart, Check your meds.  You never know when somebody with an Eagle will get a tip from our group and do something cool with their rides cuz of BAG.  'The MIx'

-----Original Message-----
From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:33:32 EST
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: It's going to rain frogs tonight! How else to expla...

.AOLPlainTextBody { margin: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; font-size: 12px; color: #000; background-color: #fff; } .AOLPlainTextBody pre { font-size: 9pt; } .AOLInlineAttachment { margin: 10px; } .AOLAttachmentHeader { border-bottom: 2px solid #E9EAEB; background: #F9F9F9; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .Title { font: 11px Tahoma; font-weight: bold; color: #666666; background: #E9EAEB; padding: 3px 0px 1px 10px; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldLabel { font: 11px Tahoma; font-weight: bold; color: #666666; padding: 1px 10px 1px 9px; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldValue { font: 11px Tahoma; color: #333333; }
unless these eagles are sporting 44 inch boggers and have blown AMC V8s why are we even talking about them on here.the AMC list is for wood grain sided eagle wagons,199 alum 6 cly ramblers and other dull boring stuff.this joint is seriously getting o/t lets keep this high performance oriented please.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS