Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Da Grill Resto Progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Da Grill Resto Progress

Eddie it's made by Versa Chem and is called the Plastic Welding System.
It is a 2 part epoxy in a double syringe. It sets in 15 minuets and
dries completely in 1 hour. I also depending on the part use JB Weld
sometimes but that takes 24 hours to dry and also plain old super glue,
the liquid and the gel. On my grill resto I will be using all of these
on some spot or another. I usually keep all of them in the house as I
use them on my models sometimes and other projects.
"Doc"