[BaadAssGremlins] Tan Gremlin Interior and New Torker intake for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Tan Gremlin Interior and New Torker intake for sale

Since my restoration is consisting of a color change I will be selling
all interior parts from my 73 Gremlin, which are the color of
tan/biege? All parts are in good shape except the front bench seat
which needs to be redone. Back seat is fine, as is all the other parts
including dash which has no cracks. I also have a new Torker intake
that a friend has for sale, that fits newer V-8's(#2930). He is asking
$200 for the intake, which I think I can get it to you for that price
including shipping cost as long as it is not out of the country.
Thanks, Bob from MN.