[BaadAssGremlins] 68 body & 70 Javelin for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 68 body & 70 Javelin for sale

SELL: Time to move some things out. I will post it here in the hopes that
some one who needs it will get it and not some one who will just turn on
E-BAY and piss me off. I have a 68 roller body that came with a lot of
stuff. The body is rough but has great floors, rockers, troughs and top.
Some interior parts so ask and I will check to see if I have it. I also have
a 70 Javelin, rusty top but complete with some patch panels, 360 AT I would
like to see some one buy it complete but will part it out. I will trade for
any parts I can use on my SC project. I have some 68 Javelin parts as well
so ask and I will check, the worst that I can say is no. $1600 for the 70
javelin and I will give you a price on any thing else I may have. Thanks
Eddie for the space and time.  Mike Baumberger baumbergers@xxxxxxxx
805-528-3884
Anhyone interested in what Mike has for sale or would like more info,
possibly pix please give him a shout above, thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx