[BaadAssGremlins] Mechanic Wanted/New Jersey

[BaadAssGremlins] Mechanic Wanted/New Jersey

 I am in need of a good AMC Mechanic in the NJ area to pull & rebuild my
1966 AMC 287 V8. This is in my 1966 Ambassador 990 Cross Country Station
Wagon. I can be reached days and weekends at home: (732)574-0776; or between
4:pm & midnight at work: (732)445-3005; or anytime on my cell
at:(732)491-3077.  Peter Crisitello Crisitel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (732)491-3077
Anyone that can possibly point Peter in the right direction please give him
a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825