Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 8:10 AM
Subject: wheels

I have been an AMC fan since 1973 when I saved up enough $ bussing dishes to buy a new car. It came down to a Mach 1 351c ram air 4sp. or a Gremlin X, 5 litre levis int. Well the Gremlin was $800.00 less and I figured I could beat that Mach 1 with it. I can tell you the chicks were not that impressed but I had a blast with that car. Since then I have purchased a clone with everything except the Levis int. Can I still get that Levis fabric?
thanks,  Larry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS