Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: WANTED 258 to V8 crossmember & Ford9" rear fo

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: WANTED 258 to V8 crossmember & Ford9" rear for Gremlin

I was told by a Hornet owner a few years back that the Lincoln
Versailles rear fit in right his car and they all have rear wheel disc
brakes too. He had to modify the brackets for the hand brake cables. So
it should ft all the rest of the small leaf springed AMC's.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Will is the lincoln Versallis the same width?  I may
know were one is.  Also did the Ford Granada use a 9"
rear?
Ed