Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Asking for support

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Asking for support

Sorry to hear about that. Do you have a non profit set up? I would love to donate but would like to get the tax wright off reciept.
 Davis

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hey guys i am asking around and got permission from bart to request this here, but down in southern missouri (urich) last sunday tornados went thro the area and took around 5-6 homes i believe, including one of my buddies, they have nothing left at all, we were down there yesterday and there is stuff in a 1/2 mile radius, theres metal twisted around trees so bad we couldent get it out. but there wasnt enough houses in one area to be called a disaster area and probally wont be getting much from fema because of hurricane katrina. if you can spare a few bucks and have paypal you can paypal it to warlocke@xxxxxxxxx or email me off list at that email address for my address to send money orders or other donations, including clothes. they would surely appricate this support.

Thanks so much guys espically to bart for letting me put this here.
Charles Burch

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS