Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: It's going to rain frogs tonight! How else to

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: It's going to rain frogs tonight! How else to expla...

unless these eagles are sporting 44 inch boggers and have blown AMC V8s why are we even talking about them on here.the AMC list is for wood grain sided eagle wagons,199 alum 6 cly ramblers and other dull boring stuff.this joint is seriously getting o/t lets keep this high performance oriented please.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS