Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC PARTS FOR 1980 EAGLE STA WAGON

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC PARTS FOR 1980 EAGLE STA WAGON

I don't know about power windows but the regulators on the rear of a 4
door manual are different from the front. But knowing AMC the motors
might be the same. Any one got an exchange manual?
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Correct me if I'm wrong but would not any window motor
off of an Eagle of the appropriate vintage work?  It's
the same motor for every door is it not?  Just bolted
on at a different angle.  So you can take a motor of a
lesser used rear door of a four door and replace the
worn out front door motor.

No?

BLDFW
Dallas, TX