From: don anderson
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 5:17 PM
Subject: amc

eddie,
i have a 74 gremlin. i am going to swap out the 253 for a 360. i am looking for the crossmember that will make this happen.
i am also looking for a ford 9" rear for the car.
would you happen to have anything like this? or could you point me in the right direction?

thanx
donnie anderson
aeshna2003@xxxxxxxxx
704-451-4932