[BaadAssGremlins] Grill Restoration Job Finally Started

[BaadAssGremlins] Grill Restoration Job Finally Started

I made the jig to hold the grill almost 2 weeks ago and I finally got
started on the plastic repairs using a 2 part epoxy yesterday, My
favorite the Plastic Welding System and have made some missing broken
off parts out of 1/8" plexi-glass. All the procrastinating is done, the
choke works fine, the alt. does not hit the steering box any more so I
have no excuse not to start on the grill now even though I am dreading
this boring, tedious, laborious, time consuming job. This job rates
right up there with restoring the door sills. :-( I am getting the evil
eye from my wife every time she looks at the grill. :-)~~~ So I better
get going on it.
"Doc"