Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: mileage

have you readjusted your method of reading the
odometer to compesnate for those over size tires in
back? It will not make a huge difference but some. you
need the choke when it is cold but if it is sticking
then that could be a minor problem. Not a fan of those
2bbl carbs which is one of the reasons I'm running a
360cfm 4bbl. I had to rebiuld or replace my 2bbl every
year it seemed and rebuilds cost about $290/$350 out
of California.