Re: [BaadAssGremlins] In need of a pair of arm rests....

Not a problem there Charles. When ya get down that way...grab em. Along with all the other stuff. Thanks again. Bill Id.

From: "Charles Burch" <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] In need of a pair of arm rests....
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:00:16 -0600

well if you can wait a while i think i may be able to get you some off of the same car im getting williams parts off of but it will be a bit before i can get down there as im going down to urich missouri to help a friend clean up their property after a tornado took their house nad barns and shit. but if you dont need them right away i can probally grab them just let me know when u need them