Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone know who's Gremlin this is?

i have cragers on mine but they are shit lol and mine is silver, also that is the color i wanted to paint it but they wanted $150 for half gal lol not including clear
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone know who's Gremlin this is?

You are absolutely right about that there Bart. Thats B.S.!! I grew up in the 70's and if you have seen the 70's show, on occasion you do see a Gremlin on that show. I believe that scarface has a passing shot of a Gremlin also. I also believe (if my memory is correct) there is a Gremlin that gets smashed by that run away bus on the movie.....hell, cant remember now!! Sandra Bullock and Keano Reeves was in it.(memory took a dump! Speed I think.) ANY AMC is not a fad or a joke in my book, it doesnt matter to me what kind of AMC it is. I have heard AMC called all kinds of bad things, stuff like crusher bait and American Made Crap, thats the kind of stuff that I find disrespectfull and in bad taste. In my book ANY AMC IS AN AMERICAN ICON. When I drove my Hornet home the other day, it did get a lot of looks, even if it did have 4 years of tree crap on it and people call it ugly.  I dont care! BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO THEM! That is a sweet, totally bitchin' Gremlin and I do thank ya for sharing that picture Bart. Another one to add to the album! Now I have an "idea" what color I would like to paint mine, here in the near future. What are those rims? Cragars? And that color? WAY COOL! Bill Id.