Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X seats....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X seats....

I've been known to hang out with the Iron Coffins in Monroe and Yipsituckey is just around the corner.  Where are you located now Rick...  Paul

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
I lived in Monroe for 7 years. In fact, my Gremlin came from Michigan........bought it from a guy in Ypsilanti.

Rick

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS