From: Hal <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] A Little Tweaking
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:49:42 -0800 (PST)

Bill,
The Delco has a built in regulator so it is a one wire
hool-up..All my AMCs are that way except for my 70
Gremlin and that will be.
Oh yes found two Gremlins in WF if anyone wants me to
check on them I could one is red the other green/gold.
Hal

--- William Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Doc, when you do a conversion like your talking about
here, with the alt., do you have to have a delco
voltage regulator also? What kind of donor car will
work and what years? Thanks Bill Id.