Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 73 Javelin for sale $400

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 73 Javelin for sale $400

I have written the guy a couple of times about the car but he hasn't responded. I may take you up on that Paul if I can get ahold of it....eddie

Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I can help anyone with this car let me know as he's in my backyard

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1973 Javelin Project/Parts Car. Car has no title and is not running. I need
this car out of my garage soon! Located in Eastpointe, Michigan 48021. $400
Contact me for more pics and info. Thanks.  Erick Hoscila HemiHound@xxxxxxx
anyone interested please give Erick a shout above, thanks.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx