[BaadAssGremlins] 79 AMX wanted

*WANTED* 79 AMX chassis Michael Tuma mike.tuma@xxxxxxxxxx
======================================
Anyone have or know of one please give Mike a shout above.
Mike, I believe AJ at South Texas AMC has/had one or two for sale. There is
one for sale on the March SUAD on my site, also you might contact don Jettie
in MI, I believe he has a 79, and 80, take pair for $1900, might be willing
to break up the pair, tell him i sent you: Don Jettie 313-382-3915.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx