[BaadAssGremlins] interesting question

Hello Ed great site, I just bought a 68 SST that needs full restoration my
question is, is there any magazines or web sites that has everything for
sell instead of having to search in all different direction and sites?
thanks Harold Bublitz wheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
===================================
Harold has a interesting question I don't think I have heard before, sort of
a one stop AMC shopping question. My own answer would be no. And since this
was posted on my website's AMC Classifieds
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyswapmeet.htm
I would probably say, Harold you were in the right vicinity, as I have a lot
of website's and links for national and local chapters there. No magazine
although there are a number of real good ones dealing with Javelin Series
like AMO, NAMDRA and AIM also on my "links" section
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyLinks.htm
if you need more info. As for sale, my suggestion on that would probably
make yourself up a 'wish list' of stuff you need for your new Javelin, in
order of priority of stuff you need. Then get a'calling or emailin vendors
on my Vendors List
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyVendorslist.htm
and as for websites, I forwarded your request to two of my favorites the
www.amxfiles.com and the badassgremlin yahoo group although not specific for
Javelins, most of the people there have a number of other AMCs and are
helpful with parts and tips.

And lastly, since this if my last email of the night, and I somehow managed
to shove a number of shameless plugs above, hee hee, into this post, might
you look thru here and see if any fine junk you need for that Javelin also:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakesQQhtZ-1

And if anyone else wishes to chime in, please feel free to, and also copy
your reply to Harold also. Thanks, and do I have enough room for another
shameless plug? Aw, ok, watch for a really neat article in the upcoming
Hemmings Muscle Machines in May 2006 about Mel and Barbara Valentine's
AMX....and many of the different Big Bad colored cars AMC offered in
1969-70. Goodnight!

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825