Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Found the last one.......

Eddie, when you do get through this part of the country... I really would like the chance to meet ya. Have some coffee or maybe a beer... Better yet I would like to take ya to a small place that has the best damned hamburger you will ever eat. Its in a small town called Helmer, and when I say small town, I mean a small town. If you blink...you missed it!  I am not much of a drinker about 1 beer and I'll do a face plant. LOL!!( ya I am a cheep date!)  Let me know when your coming through. I am sorry to hear that you never gotten the chance to move to this part of the country. You are right about the price and everything and everyone driving up the price of....EVERYTHING! Its sad to say but people who pay 250,000 or MORE for a view??? I dont get it! And that is with out the house or anything!! Hell, ya dont even get a shit house! I do have my quirks about my HOME STATE! My home town, Lewiston "used" to be the state capital at one time. I am not going to get into it because I do not want to offend any one here at B.A.G. Needless to say all the paper work was stolen and taken to Southern Idaho. There has even been talk of Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington becoming a state. Clickish?? No not at, lets just say we have different idea's......Thats all I have to say about that!     Bill Id.

From: eddie walker <moparedwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Found the last one.......
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:28:22 -0800 (PST)

I actually almost moved up there a couple years ago.It was so beautiful and unspoiled. But tons of people are moving there now driving up prices and spoiling the land. It was too far away from my in-laws (North Carolina) so wife wouldn't go. (yeah, she wears the pants.I get to wash them though).We actually will be going in that direction in a month or so. I bought a 79 volare duster t-top car in Portland Oregon I have to pick up and I may buy a 55 savoy 2 door from Idaho....eddie

William Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hell Eddie come on up. Have you ever heard the little saying we have for "tourists" here in Idaho?   "Welcome to Idaho......NOW PLEASE LEAVE"!  LOL!! Just kidding!!   Per capita, what the "experts" say. We have more millioniars in this state then anyother state in the union. You have places like Sun Valley and Mc Call where EVERYONE has summer homes and everyone snow skies. But me, being a true IDAHO NATIVE bred, born and raised... "catch and release only".. I have never, ever in my life put some sticks on my feet and go down a snow covered steep assed hill!! I value my knees and walking ability over snow skieing!! Dont get me wrong...for those who like that sort of thing...be my guest. Enjoy!!  I would rather work on my cars! LOL! Bill Id.