[BaadAssGremlins] Found the last one.......

[BaadAssGremlins] Found the last one.......

I think anyway... I called my local AMC dealer. LOL!! They now sell
Subarus and I think Jeeps. I called for kicks a giggles to see if they
could locate a pair of N.O.S. tail lights for my newly aquired 70
Hornet. Low and behold, "ROLL ME IN SHEEP DIP AND COVER ME WITH BLOW
FLIES"!! The parts guy "found" ONE right side tail light, and a hole
butt load of left ones. At 41 bucks apiece I thought wasnt bad
considering the price for one on EVILBAY! Headed up today to "look" at
an old Hornet. I am in need of some parts, well, not me.... the car
is!
RAPE AND PILLAGE HE-HE!! (long evil laugh!) Bill Id.