Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I found another AMC....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I found another AMC....

I had a small bumper sticker made at Det Autorama that sez My other car is a Matador   Paul

Bill Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I found a 1974 AMC Matador today. Its in bad shape. It has a 232
inline, 3 on the tree. I wish that I had the room, it has disc brakes,
front and rear sway bars, excellent int. parts. Its just a parts car.
66,000 original miles!!! ANYONE INTERESTED GIVE THE MAN A CALL...DANNY
509-758-6819   LOCATION..... CLARKSTON WASHINGTON.  I appreciate the
time and efforts of everyone here. Bill Id.

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS