[BaadAssGremlins] 76 Pacer X for sale

1976 pacer X,lil red. 2nd owner. Has 258 I6 Auto just rolled over 42000m. no
tears or stains on wht leather seats. blk carpet wht trim. orig working am
radio,a/c, heat. body is in very excelent cond. 2 small spots on underside
of 1/4 panel behind rear wheels have started to rust. no other rust. few
small dents and dings. has never been in body shop before and never been to
mech. for any probs other than oil change. for pics or more q's email
elderbrolyn@xxxxxxxxxxx Brolyn  262 745 4326
anyone interested in the Pacer please contact them above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx