[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Car

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Hancock" <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:

> Hi Guys  Been in Pa. over the weekend to pick up another car. Found a
> 1950 Dodge 2 door sedan with New paint . Has fluid drive trans. Needs
> an interior. The strangest thing is that it has a really art deco
> looking hood ornament that looks like a ram.  Didn't realize they had
> that so long ago.  Paul in Detroit

  Cool find Paul. My Grandmother had a 56 Chevy 4 door before she got
the Gremlin that I have now. I can remember it had some really cool
chrome on it also. Looked like a airplane on the hood. What part of Pa.
was ya in? I really liked the drive through that part of the country,
when I had to go through that part of the country. The Western part was
really cool. Nice people also. I scored another car over the weekend
also. 1970 Hornet coupe with 62,000 original miles, 232, three on the
tree. Just another "Granny" car. LOL! It hadnt been ran in about 4
years, cleaned the carb, put some water in it, fresh gas, and good
battery. Drove it home! Got up this morning and had a flat tire! LOL!
Bill Id.