Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This is getting just plain STUPID

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This is getting just plain STUPID

In a message dated 3/12/2006 12:31:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ya I know I got a call yesteday about how he was being bashed
 Davis
well even if he's a member why didn't he offer it to us here first?were all suppost to be helping one another here as were pretty forgotten in this Javelin/AMX only AMC world.i still stand by my opinion that 79$ for a damn toy Gremlin that will soon come out for 15$ is STUPID!!
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS