[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet Tube and dip stick

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet Tube and dip stick

Is it a 904?

HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone have an extra transmission tube and dipstick since the friend(?
AKA idiot) who pulled my 304 from my Hornet parts car(without being
asked, thought he was helping) lost the stick and crushed the tube. Not
sure I know where there is another AMC V8 in the yards I plan to visit.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS