[BaadAssGremlins] Re: fiberglass hood photos !!! Jim LOOK

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: fiberglass hood photos !!! Jim LOOK

Bart, I personally love the 5" cowl scoop. I'm always getting crap
about a chevy style scoop on my car. BUT..i'm also always getting crap
about owning an UGLY Gremlin...AND a BRIGHT RED 1965 Ford Falcon 2dr
hardtop with a 289/4speed/dual quad. TOTALLY Chevy around here!!
Also..i want to race it some this summer..thought a different hood
(painted to match) would be a nice swap..back and forth. Joe    In