Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Roll me in sheep dip and cover me with blow flies.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Roll me in sheep dip and cover me with blow flies.....

Bill,
 that's GREAT! I remember 19 years abo when I got my first gremlin. Bought it for 40 bucks and put a battery in it and drove it home That was the one that crashed 2 years ago
 The gremlin never came with a metal grille the hornet did though. Mabe you have one of them? Gas gauge.... if it's not a fuse check the connections at the tank. Doc can tell ya how to check the gauge itself.
 nice going on gettin your gremmie
 Davis

Bill Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The damn thing started right up. Hosed of the carb with carb cleaner,
put about 3 gallons of fresh premium and a shit load of Lucas gas
treatment, poored some down the carb, installed a good used battery,
put about half a gallon of water in it. Crank it over and caught on the
first try! Drove it home, about 30 miles and didnt have a bit of
troubles. Floats like a tuna boat on the high seas, needs some shocks.
Spent about 7 bucks at the car wash, got all the tree crap out off of
it, sprayed the hood hinges with w/d and then pressure washed the grime
off of it. The hinges work like brand new. Wipers dont seem to work,
(girlfriend didnt bring a flash light) Gotta blame someone besides
myself...Well dont I?? LOL!! So, I havent checked any of the fuses. Gas
gage dont work, might be a fuse...I am hoping. If not? I am not
complaining one bit. The grille is metal, I was wrong about that, the
only thing that is going to need some gluein' is the one of the
buckets. Besides needing some really deep deep cleaning and a bunch of
little stuff...oil change, tune up, radiator flush and a few light
bulbs here and there and a outside mirror and the bench seat.....
I AM ABOUT AS HAPPY AS A 6 YEAR OLD THAT JUST GOT A NEW BIKE FOR HIS
BIRTHDAY!! Bill Id.