Re: [BaadAssGremlins] fiberglass hood photos !!! Jim LOOK

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] fiberglass hood photos !!! Jim LOOK

Bart,
 For you I will make you a special deal. 200.00 plus 110.00 shipping  awe heck make it an even 300 shipped! anyone else the price is 300.00 plus shipping Still a great deal at that !
 Let me know ASAP
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
See Davis no offence but now that I've seen pics I want one for sure now.thats what i was saying before,with a pic of the product that would move sales.so for one with the prostock scoop how much would it be including shipping?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS